We at Node Media help digital businesses increase their revenues with our proven media buying and creative strategy frameworks.
As our new User Acquisition Associate Director, you will have the chance to orchestrate marketing campaigns for various clients, representing industries such as finance, e-commerce, health and wellness, and gaming.
Take charge of managing ad campaigns, strategizing, and collaborating with various teams to improve partner outcomes. Put on your analytical hat to decipher trends and patterns from interactive reports, providing game-changing insights that enhance our clients' growth.
We achieve great results with monthly budgets ranging from $20,000 to $200,000 for 5-8 paid media clients. As we expand, you will also have the opportunity to mentor aspiring user acquisition professionals.
Our company's core values are the pillars on which we stand and are the driving force behind everything we do. We believe that by living and breathing these values, we can truly make a difference in the world. Our values are as follows:
- Ownership: We take full responsibility for our actions and decisions, and are accountable for our successes and failures.
- Integrity: We believe that honesty and transparency are essential to building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and employees. We always act with the highest level of integrity, even when no one is watching.
- Pursue radical excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do, pushing the boundaries of what is possible and always seeking to improve.
- Highly collaborative: We believe that the best ideas come from working together. We encourage open communication and collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Hustle: We are passionate about what we do, and we work tirelessly to achieve our goals. We are not afraid of hard work and we always go the extra mile to get the job done.
You're a perfect fit if you're:
- A driven self-starter who sets and smashes goals (no micro-managing needed)
- A digital advertising whiz with at least 5 years of experience
- An expert in media buying on platforms like Facebook, Google, TikTok, and Ad Networks
- Proficient with MMPs (e.g., Adjust, AppsFlyer, Singular, Kochava, or others)